Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CD DESTASHING!!!!

I'm letting some of these since I'm investing on another system which my hubby can comprehand


NEW!!! Tinkle Traps Converted Prefolds with Lay-In Doubler for more info click TINKLETRAPS
I love this!!!! I went on a shopping ride and bought Xtra.. so need to let go of these. The ones that I've ordered are meant to be used for Snappis or Pins but if you have some one to sew in the velcro that would be nice for you if you are not familiar with Snappis
Premium Size : RM37.00 1 nos available

PHOTO PENDING
PRELOVED.... MOMMYS TOUCH AIO OS PURPLE DOTS
Fast drying for AIO and the shell is so soft and cuddly. Actually, would hate to let this go but like I said need to streamline the system so that my hubby would not be so fazzed by the ever so many system around. Selling this at RM60.00

Take note that price does not include delivery. If you want to save on your shipping you can either use registered or domestic parcel to which I'll charge Rm4.00 however if you want it urgently then it will have to be POSLAJU instead.. that will be RM6.00 please....

No comments: